THE BITS YOU WANT TO KNOW:
Main Prize(s): There are 100 prizes in total to be won: Each prize consists of a one year membership at an athletics club of your choosing for 2022 (subject to conditions/restrictions of your chosen club). Membership value up to a maximum value of £100 only. Memberships subject to separate terms and conditions.
Promotional Period: The period from 14 August 2021 until 00:00 on 26 September 2021 (“Closing Date”) inclusive
Number of Entries: One entry per person
How to Enter: Scan the QR Code or enter the Website and enter your details on the Website to enter the Prize Draw.
Geographical Restrictions: Open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man)
1. The Promoter is Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP (t/a Müller Yogurts & Desserts), a limited liability partnership registered in England with partnership number OC384928 whose registered office is at Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 3SQ (the “Promoter”).
2. This Promotion is run in conjunction with Fluid Vision Limited, who are assisting with the promotion.
WHO CAN ENTER:
3. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), aged 18 years or over.
4. This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, such employees’ immediate families or anyone else professionally involved in the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER:
5. This is an online promotion and Internet access is required. To enter, prospective entrants must go to www.yourmullerbestself.com (the “Website”) (either via the QR code or direct) and enter your details to be entered into a prize draw.
6. Online entries only. Entries via email, facsimile or by any other means not explicitly stated above will not be accepted.
7. The Promoter’s Marketing Agency will liaise with the prize winner and their nominated athletics club for acceptance of the prize and for arranging the prize. Where the nominated athletics club notify us that someone must be present to accept delivery of the voucher, they must ensure that someone is present to do so. Memberships will be paid for upfront by the Promoter, up to a maximum of £100.
8. Entrants must not use a false name or email address or provide any false information when registering for use of the Website / Promotion. The Promoter may at its entire discretion refuse, remove, or suspend registration at any time, for any reason.
9. There is no purchase necessary.
10. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim a prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible.
11. Please refer to the promotional page on the Website for full details of the prize(s) on offer.
12. Each prize consists of a 1 year athletics club membership for 2022 (up to a maximum value of £100) at a winner’s nominated athletics club. The winner can nominate any athletics club in the UK and select a membership within the £100 limit. Where a selected athletics club membership is in excess of £100 value, the prize draw winner will be liable for the remaining amount. Prize will start at the first membership opportunity for 2022 at the recommended athletics club. The winner will be required to provide the name and contact details for their chosen athletics club when they respond to the notification of their win.
13. Athletics membership subject always to relevant athletics club terms and conditions and restrictions.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
15. Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised prize(s) (in whole or in part), the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute any prize with an alternative of similar value (in whole or in part).
16. Winners will be notified using the contact details they submitted at the time of entry. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of the prize(s), but if there is no response within 7 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly re-allocate the prize(s) without liability to the original winner(s).
17. Winners will be contacted within 28 days of the Prize Draw to arrange their prize. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of the prize(s) caused by the provision of wrong information, postal strikes or other causes beyond its reasonable control.
18. After the Closing Date, or on the date specified, 100 (one hundred) prize draw winner(s) will be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries received.
19. The winner(s) will be notified by Fluid Vision Limited, with details on how to claim their prize.
21. The Promoter may also share personal data with third parties who will be supporting the Promotion. This Promotion is supported by:
a. Promoter’s marketing agency who will help administer the Promotion: Fluid Vision Limited, a company registered in England with company number 07144855, whose registered office is at 3 Thorpe House, Thorpe Street, Macclesfield Cheshire SK10 1LJ.
22. In accordance with the current guidelines, if you are a winner, the Promoter may publish, or make available on request, information that confirms an award took place including your surname, county and, if applicable, the entry itself. You have the right to object, or to ask for less information to be made available. If you wish to object, or if you have any questions or comments regarding data and privacy, please contact email@example.com.
23. If you are a Main Prize winner, we may wish to use your personal data to announce you as the winner and for reasonable promotional purposes connected to this Promotion. If you wish to object, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the prize(s).
25. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from entry into the Promotion or a winner’s acceptance or use of the prize(s). Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage or loss to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the Promotion shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the entrant.
26. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any personal injury or death, resulting from entry into the Promotion or a winner’s acceptance of the prize.
27. The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, pandemics, strikes, disease, disputes, third party website or platforms (including social media) not in its direct control or the acts or defaults of any suppliers of prizes.
28. Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
THE FINAL BITS:
29. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. Entrants may only enter the Promotion for personal non-commercial use.
31. If any entries have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices, brute force or via a third party for commercial gain, such entries will be deemed invalid.
32. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time. The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connection or difficulties of any kind in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the Promotion.
33. The Website may contain links to other websites, including those of third parties. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either express or implied, concerning the content of such websites including claims of infringement or that such websites are devoid of viruses or error free.
34. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to eliminate or disqualify you from participating in the Promotion.
35. The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law. These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
36. If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision will be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause will not affect the validity of the rest of these terms and conditions.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, without the prior notice at any time, for whatever reason and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately to any entrants.
38. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.